Thoughts under the dream catcher.

The new emeralds on the fresh patio,
Embrace me into a protective cover,
Into the the deep blues of the night,
Counting the deceiving stars that vaporize at dawn.

When I glance at the wall clock that stopped ticking,
Every moment behind fully drawn curtains,
Feels like eternities captured,
In the photo frame with no picture.

Like the open notes of a mighty cascade,
I know not of it's depth till I dive,
It's the silence that fills the noise,
Like the smell of a new book for a troubled mind.

A guarded slumber 'neath the dream-catcher,
The untamed fantasy set free,
For every bullet shot in the air amid cholera,
One breath more for the darling, safe.

To carve a niche in this coliseum,
Sewing words to elucidate the pining,
Is like explaining red to a man born blind,
I don't know how to do it.

Comments