Moments #2 - Conspiracy Theory

A : "My life is a constant struggle between wanting no phone and having no phone"
B : "Potentially solvable by having a phone and locking it away?"
A : "Or I'll buy my phone an invisible cape so I won't worry when it goes off"
B : "Like an invisibility cloak or..."
A :  "No, a cape that is invisible!"
B : "Oh but it doesn't confer invisibility upon the wearer"
A : "But the phone gets a cape so it can get superpowers and fly"
B :  "So when it goes off, it literally goes off?"
A : "Yep"
B : "Does it ever return?"
A : "Yes and it removes the cape because it is a normal phone too. And then it wont have remembered where it left the cape, so I'll have to find it and won't be bored from all that lack of communication"
B : "So life as your phone is its Clark Kent self with amnesia around its cape?"
A : "But I don't blame my phone because it is hard to look for invisible things"
B : "Wait, you would blame an amnesiac for their amnesia? What kind of horrible person are you?"
A : "I cant blame the universe, too mainstream"
B : "Blame whoever's singing Put The Blame On Me in the universe ATM. They are asking for it on multiple levels"
A : "A kon't overburden that poor loser"
B : "I love how you pity the losers but have no sympathy for the amnesiacs"
A : "Yeah, the losers have probably lost it but the amnesiacs can leverage their forgetfulness - "you didnt call back" .. "i forgot" and not get shit for it"
B : "That's like at least four birds with one invisible cape stone"
A : "You mean four supermen?"

Comments