Code_Is_Poetry;

You fill the whitespaces in my heart
Effortlessly, as you access it as root
From a null pointer to a character array
You make me better by the day.

I promise to you, you'll be my main{}
Please #include me into your life
If (you==mine)
I'll be good, give you linear space and time.

for i am not in your_range();
As wrong as a function declared within another
But I won't give you a chance for OOPs
As I make our love an infinite loop

I declare this heart as non-variable
Albeit my initialising is terrible
All the words in imported libraries can't express
Like the poetry I compile, to impress

I spend countless nights with java in your thought,
These are not my regular expressions
As I try to keep my classes good,
I dream++ more than I should.

While(1)
In your presence I feel like /~
I let my emotion stack overflow
As I bug you to let me be your beau.

I am an optimist, I see my battery half full
Yet every unsaid word is me, tried and executed
I will wait, C and overwrite my flaws
Until you CTRL+S me in your heart


I should probably just stick to one of them.

Comments