When life throws lemons

I know I've lived a mere sixteen years Although i would not have realized my existence till I was five. (Kids are cute, but crying blobs.) But I sometimes have the proclivity to act beyond my years. (My fascination for spongebob at all times, being an exception). Now is one such time.

So,it starts when you're born. Then,every damn thing goes wrong.
For instance, you have to start going to school. They only fabricate it in the name of "education". It starts with "A for Apple".. and BAM! You're stuck in math class where the rumbustious crap flies over your head. They plant a heavy foot on our back sides and say "Deal with it, it gets ya money." (you can actually hear the muahaha's in the background, no kidding!)

I mean, as if puberty wasn't enough. In between there is the stupid environment and the dying whales you have to worry about. (Damn you ice-caps!).
And occasionally, someone dies or your dog gets constipated.
Yes, there is always chocolate and your best friend who always defends the silver lining ( What could be good about a constipated dog? Enlighten me!)
But this is my point.

LIFE IS GOING TO THROW LEMONS AT YOU.
Some expert solutions are as follows: ( In my head,that sounded like some self help Rs.999 only advertisement. )
1) Ask for tequila,salt and have a partaaay. Yes, I wrote partaaay.
2) Set up a lemonade stand. ( You get cash.)
3) Squirt the lemonade in the person's eye,who gave 'em to you.
4) Stand on your roof and throw them at passers-by.
5) Make lemon souffle and give some to me.
6) Sell 'em. (*ca-ching!*)
7) Return it and demand for grapes.
8) Use them to remove stains. Set up a laundry place.
9) Pretend like its your eye balls and use it when you're asleep in class.

So,hoping you get my drift, I'll make my point. Which is, life is foul.
Make your peace with it.

After enough pondering, some cheesecake and listening to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S title track, (happens to be my favourite show), you may feel better.

Now stop making lemonade and get back to work. No, I'm serious.

 ...your jobs a joke,your broke,your love life's DOA! your mamma told you there'd be days like this..when it has'nt been you day, your week, your month or even you year, but I'll be there for you!

Oh how I love that song!

Comments

  1. Gosh!...
    You're amazin!...
    You'd make a good salesperson!..
    You make so much of crap out of nothin...well, not nothin actually,... You make so much outta LEMONS!..
    Okay, actually yeah, lemons are next to nothin!..compared to all the statements you were makin, lemons are 'only in the picture'!....:p
    Can you make somethin outta, hmm...say, outta an alpha particle.
    And no I ain't no nerd. That's the first random thing on my mind just so i'm kinda fascinated by the decays!..(teeth decays included!..:p)
    And yeah, how's your twelfth?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. :)
    twelfth is okay enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment